Saturday 13 July 2013

Family Roots

I haven't really spoken about my family roots... I thought this post would be a perfect opportunity to mention it. Yes I am adopted!!! In fact most of us cats are... the reality is that we don't really get a choice, do we? It's just accepted.

 I left my biological mother (Roxie) and father (Andre) at 12 weeks... They are both pure Burmese and live in Newcastle... I also have siblings (can't remember how many, but a lot, maybe 4 or 5?) who also have left home. I do miss my real mum (Roxie) heaps, don't remember much of dad (Andre)

Mum Roxie and siblings

However, I can say that I am happy (for now ... ok I said it, I am happy most of the time... ) in my new home with my adopted parents.

They spoil me at times (however I do wish it was more often ...). I guess, it could of been worst, I could of ended up with an adopted family full of ratbag kids to contend with.

Melbourne is my new home now, I gotta say I would like to see more of it, if I could ... but unfortunately my (adoptive) Mum and Dad are too protective and have me house bound (with the occasional playtime treat of exploring the backyard).  I gotta say that I am quite intrigue at times to what is on the other side of the fence, especially when there sense of commotion.  Maybe one day, I might just make a dash for it out the front door! I know they are on to me ... I just need to be quick!

Bailey xo

No comments:

Post a Comment